Would you like to bring yoga classes to your place of work in order to help support the health and well-being of your employees? Nicole Anne Yoga is able to bring the calm, peaceful feeling of a yoga studio directly into any corporate office space. No matter what type of office space you have - large or small - we can bring wonderful, relaxing yoga classes to you! We are fully-insured and provide all our own equipment (excluding mats.)
What are the Benefits of Learning Yoga?
· Decrease Stress
· Increase Productivity
· Improve Employee Health
ALL employees and managers can benefit from yoga. No matter their age, physical condition, or fitness level, everyone in the company can benefit greatly from a relaxation, deep breathing, mindfulness program in their office. It’s been proven that by learning certain exercises and coping skills, the more equipped individuals will become in handling their day-to-day challenges. Yoga and mindfulness in the workplace can offset insurance costs, help reduce the total number of employee sick days, boost employee morale, increase focus and sales, and help to create a much closer community.
Nicole Anne Yoga’s highly-trained, advanced-certified yoga instructors can offer the following types of classes for different interests and fitness levels:
· Restorative Yoga - A restorative yoga sequence typically involves only five or six poses, supported by props that allow you to completely relax and rest. Held for 5 minutes or more, restorative poses include light twists, seated forward folds, and gentle backbends.
· Hatha Yoga - Hatha is a general category that includes most yoga styles. It is an old system that includes the practice of asanas (yoga postures) and pranayama (breathing exercises), which help bring peace to the mind and body, preparing the body for deeper spiritual practices such as meditation.
· Vinyasa Flow Yoga - In Vinyasa Flow Yoga, each movement is synchronized to a breath. The breath is given primacy, acting as an anchor as you move from one pose to the next. A cat-cow stretch is an example of a very simple vinyasa. The spine is arched on an inhale and rounded on an exhale. A sun salutation sequence is a more complex vinyasa. Each movement in the series is cued by an inhalation or an exhalation of the breath.
· Chair Yoga - Chair yoga is a general term for practices that modify yoga poses so that they can be done while seated in a chair.
· Aqua Yoga - A type of yoga where poses are done while in the water. Often times this is done in a warm pool, but it can also be done in natural water. This style can be very low impact and gentle, therefore being more accessible to those with physical limitations.
All yoga classes can be done before work, after work, or during a lunch hour - whatever time works best for your employees.